Prof. Fengwei Huo
Executive Deputy Director of The Synergetic Innovation Center For Advanced Materials
Vice-director of Institute of Advanced Materials, Nanjing Tech University
1999: Bachelor degree; Jilin University, China.
2002: Master degree; Jilin University, China.
2009: PhD degree; Northwestern University, United States.
2010: Assist. Prof. (Tenure-track), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
2013: Professor; Institute of Advanced Materials, Nanjing Tech University, China.
Porous coordination polymer based composite materials, Selective catalysis, Nano-lithography
Prof. Fengwei Huo has published about 100 SCI papers, including Science, Nature Nanotechnology, Nature Chemistry, Advanced Materials, etc., with over 5,000 citations.
1) 2013 The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars
2) 2013 Distinguished Professor of Jiangsu Province
3) 2014 Distinguished Young Scholar of Jiangsu Province
4) 2015 The High-level Talent of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Jiangsu Province
5) 2016 The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars
6) 2017 National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program)
7) 2017 National Key Scientific Instrument and Equipment Development Project
8) 2020 Science Research Famous Achievement Award in Higher Institution, Second Prize
Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
Micromeritics ASAP Physisorption Analyze
Shimadzu Gas Chromatgraphy
Thermo Scientific Sorvall Centrifuge
Ika Rotary Evaporator
Schlenk Line Synthetic System
Low-temperature Cooling Pump